Boudha | Kathmandu | Nepal
Tel: +977 (0) 1 4499276
Mobile: +977 9808552807
G.P.O. Box No.: 12130
The following Booking Conditions and all other general information contained below from the, basis of your contract with Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions Limited. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. Our registered office is Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions (Pvt.) Limited. Our registered number is 3311102.
Unlimited Shepa Expeditions (P) Ltd is an incorporated company under the laws of Nepal Government and accepts your reservations under the following terms and conditions.
1. Your booking (if we are able to do so) will be confirmed on receipt of your deposit of certain Percent of the price of the Programmes. You will be invoiced for the remainder of the cost, which is payable before the tour departure.
2. If your balance is not paid at the specified time (unless previously arranged with us in writing) we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
3. If you cancel your booking, your deposit will not be refunded. However, provided you notify us of your cancellation before your final payment is due; your deposit may be transferred to another tour listed in this web site at any time period.
4. Should you cancel your booking after you have paid for the holiday in full and less than 10 weeks before departure the following charges are applicable (calculated on the day written notification is received by us and expressed as a percentage of the total tour price):
6 weeks before departure % 0 (deposit non-refundable)
5/4 weeks before departure 50%
3 weeks before departure 60%
2/1 weeks before departure 100%
(Note: In above cancellation policy implement by Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions but if your adventure tour, trekking , climbing , expedition will be extend without any cancellation charge till one year and cost will by determined accordingly if only cancel the trip three weeks before)
5. Deposit Payment: We require normally US$ 35% deposit per person for the reservation the trip but some type of packages require more than normal deposit. Though we do not require it, we would appreciate payment in full before you arrive in Nepal.
6. Delays and Itinerary Changes; The passenger specifically agrees that Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions shall not be held responsible for any delays or changes in itineraries caused by an act, omission or other circumstances on the part of domestic airlines or helicopter companies in Nepal; the trekkers/travelers understand that such situations may occur, and that we will not be able to inform them of each possible problem.
7. Responsibility; we reserve the right to refuse to continue to carry any passenger(s) causing inconvenience or annoyance to other travelers/trekkers, or creating difficulties that would hamper the smooth running of a trip. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or personal possessions, or any consequential losses resulting there from. If a traveler/trekker is injured or becomes ill, all evacuation and hospital expenses, doctors’ fees and repatriation costs are the traveler/trekker’s responsibility, and Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions shall not be liable for any refund of the tour fare. It is the traveler/trekker’s responsibility to have valid passports and all visas and equipment that may be required on the selected tour. We do not accept responsibility for failure to obtain these visas for any reason, and do not accept responsibility for any passports or documents left with us for this purpose.
8. Should we cancel your holiday, your deposit and any other payments made will be refunded in full. However, if our cancellation is due to ‘force majeure’ any reasonable expenses we have incurred will be deducted from your refund. (War, civil or political unrest is usually known as force majeure). All refunds and compensation are strictly limited to moneys paid to us and we are not liable for any expenses you have incurred as a result of this booking. Your holiday will not be cancelled after the final payment is due unless we are forced to do so by force majeure.
9. We reserve the right to alter prices quoted in this web site in the event of external factors beyond our control, e.g. changes in exchange rate or government action etc. Should any price increase exceed 10% of the total cost you are free to cancel your booking and will obtain a full refund of all moneys paid, excluding the insurance premium. However, no additional charge will be made less than 30 clear days before the date of commencement of your tour, except in the case of bookings made during that period where additional charges may be made up to. Every effort will be made to avoid any increases to the prices shown in this web site.
10. Although we are trying to arrange your hotel room according to your requests, bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.
11. The tour leader or local ground operator who represents Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions (P) Ltd has overriding authority on our tours. By signing our booking form, you agree to do this. If you commit any illegal act on a tour with us or if in the opinion of the tour leader or ground operator your behavior is detrimental to the safety and welfare of the group as a whole you may be asked to leave the tour without any right to refund.
12. Any complaints with regard to our tours must be immediately brought to the attention of the tour leader, ground operators or hotelier so that the necessary action to rectify the matter can be taken. However, if by the end of the tour you still feel you have a valid complaint you must notify the company, in writing, within 7 days of the end of your tour with Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions.
13. It is essential that you obtain suitable holiday insurance before joining one of our tours. This must cover you fully against repatriation costs should you become too ill to continue with the tour and must, above all, cover the evacuation of yourself from remote regions, should the need arise. Therefore, we can recommend you use an insurance package through a reliable company in your own country.
14. You are responsible for ensuring all necessary travel documents are in order.
15. The contents of this web site have been carefully compiled and to our best belief at the time of publication facts given are correct and describe fully and honestly the tours and expeditions offered. Any changes will be notified to you as soon as possible.
16. The responsibility of any airlines used is limited to the carriage of passengers and baggage in accordance with the conditions of their carriage.
17. The booking conditions may only be waived by a director/Directors of the company and in writing. These conditions are subject to and shall be construed according to Nepal Government law.
18. On signing the booking form you show your willingness to accept our terms and conditions. On accepting your booking we agree to carry out our obligations to you as defined in our web site.
19. Under no circumstances can Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions any of our ground operators or representatives be held responsible for any wildlife mentioned in our web site or itineraries, but not actually seen during the holiday.
By proceeding with this reservation, you agree to all terms and conditions, including in the User Agreement.
This website is for your personal and commercial use; in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement, and as a condition of your use you warrant and represent to Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions. that you will not use this website for any illegal purpose or for any purpose that is prohibited by the terms and conditions of this agreement. Specifically, you may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, publish, display, license, create derivative works from or sell any product, services, information or software obtained from this website.
2. Your Warranties
You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and posses the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the terms and conditions of this agreement. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this website. You also warrant that all information supplied by you in using this website is true and accurate.
3. Contract Formation
A contract will exist after Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions accepts your reservation by sending you a reservation details with the full service explanation.
According to the customers requests; Unlimited Sherpa Expeditions can communicate by sending email and/or fax. You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically or by fax satisfy any legal requirements that communications be in writing.